It's love at first "sit" when you can enjoy the pleasure of real leather while still living well within your budget. This oversized chair and ottoman in walnut brown sport a pleasing profile with classic roll arms, jumbo stitching and nailhead trim. These generously scaled pieces will win you over with real leather throughout the chair's seating area and top of the ottoman-where it matters most-while a skillfully matched faux leather elsewhere saves you money without sacrificing style.
- Includes oversized chair and ottoman
- Corner-blocked frame
- Attached back and loose seat cushions
- Firmly cushioned ottoman
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Chair with leather interior upholstery and vinyl/polyester (faux leather) exterior upholstery
- Ottoman with leather top upholstery and vinyl/polyester (faux leather) side upholstery
- Nailhead trim
- Chair's platform foundation system resists sagging 3x better than spring system after 20,000 testing cycles by providing more even support
- Smooth platform foundation maintains tight, wrinkle-free look without dips or sags that can occur over time with sinuous spring foundations
- Exposed feet with faux wood finish
|Alternate Package Name
||Chair and Ottoman
||2-Piece Upholstery Package
Living Room Groupsets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.