- This contemporary glass, wood and metal bracket-style alarm clock features a bold base and top finished in black satin and highlighted with brushed aluminum, silver-finished top and base panels with polished sides.
- The white dial sits behind a glass crystal and includes modern bar style hour markers and Roman numerals at the 12, 3, 6 and 9 positions. Black hour and minute hands with luminous inserts, a quiet sweep seconds hand also in black, and a silver alarm hand and a polished silver-tone bezel that surrounds the dial completes the look.
- Felt bottom protects your desktop.
- Quartz, battery-operated, alarm movement includes one AA sized battery.
- Height 7" (18 cm)
- Width 5.5" (14 cm)
- Depth 2" (5 cm)
- Overall Width: 5.500 (inch), 5.500 (inch)
- Overall Height: 7.000 (inch), 7.000 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 2.000 (inch), 2.000 (inch)
- Product Weight: 1.1000 (pound), 1.1000 (pound)
- Shipping Width: 7.750 (inch), 7.750 (inch)
- Shipping Depth: 5.600 (inch), 5.600 (inch)
- Shipping Height: 2.500 (inch), 2.500 (inch)
- Shipping Weight: 1.2500 (pound), 1.2500 (pound)
- Clock Movement: Quartz/Alarm, Quartz/Alarm
- Battery Quantity and Size: 1AA, 1AA
- Batteries Included: Yes, Yes
- Master Pack: 24, 24
- Kit Pack: No, No
- Shipping Carton Count: 1, 1
- Freight Class Code: 125, 125
- Product Unit Measure: EACH, EACH
- Product Cube: .040 (square foot), .040 (square foot)
- Shipping Cube: .060 (square foot), .060 (square foot)
- Assembly Required: No, No
- Can Ship UPS/FedEx: Yes, Yes
- Oversized UPS/FedEx: No, No
- NMFC Code: 048720-1, 048720-1
- UPC: 020867458332, 020867458332
- Tariff Code: 9105.11, 9105.11
|Battery Quantity and Size
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.