- Espresso finish on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Contemporary design features simple but elegant lines while the platform base elevates the cabinet off the floor.
- Touch-Lite™ switch. An adjustable light switch offers four levels of lighting intensity: low, medium, high and off.
- Locking, hinged front doors with significant brushed nickel finished bar pulls. The left door is secured with a slide lock on the upper interior.
- 270 door hinges allow the doors to fold flat against the sides and out of the way.
- Hanging metal stemware rack keeps stemware handy and holds up to 18 large wine glass.
- One adjustable glass shelf in the upper cabinet and one adjustable wood shelf in the lower cabinet.
- Pad-Lock™ cushioned metal shelf clips increase stability and safety.
- A glass mirrored back enhances the view in the upper bar area.
- A full-extension drawer includes metal drawer guides which add stability.
- Metal wine rack in the lower cabinet holds up to 18 bottles.
- A hinged laminated prep-shelf located inside the drawer provides additional work surface area.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Made in the USA. INT0418
- Overall Width: 38.500 (inch)
- Overall Height: 80.000 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 18.250 (inch)
- Product Weight: 200.0000 (pound)
- Shipping Width: 45.250 (inch)
- Shipping Depth: 21.250 (inch)
- Shipping Height: 87.500 (inch)
- Shipping Weight: 220.0000 (pound)
- Clock Movement: No Movement
- Wood Finish: Espresso
- Levelers: 4
- Total Number of Drawers: 1
- Total Number of Shelves: 3
- Total Number of Doors: 2
- Master Pack: 1
- Kit Pack: No
- Shipping Carton Count: 1
- Freight Class Code: 125
- Product Unit Measure: EACH
- Product Cube: 32.520 (square foot)
- Shipping Cube: 48.690 (square foot)
- Assembly Required: No
- Can Ship UPS/FedEx: No
- Oversized UPS/FedEx: No
- NMFC Code: 080080
- UPC: 020867090990
- Tariff Code: 9403.60
|Number of Doors
|Number of Drawers
|Number of Shelves
Servers / Buffets / Sideboards
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.