- Finished in Aged Auburn on select hardwoods and veneers, this space-saving corner cabinet offers a traditional style with plentiful storage.
- Aged Auburn finish on select hardwoods and veneers is wire brushed for a natural, reclaimed wood appearance.
- Wrap-around molding enhances the pediment and base from every angle.
- The lower cabinet features wood and glass panels with antique finished hardware and two fixed shelves.
- Hanging stemware rack. Keeps stemware handy.
- Adjustable glass shelf. In the upper cabinet.
- Pad-Lock™ metal shelf clips. Our padded, metal shelf clips lock shelves in place.
- Touch-Lite™ switch. The adjustable light switch offers four levels of lighting: low, medium, high, and off.
- Wine rack. The metal rack provides storage for up to 13 bottles.
- Locking door with glass panel. For added security.
- Floor Levelers. Height-adjustable feet on all corners provide stability on uneven floors.
- Overall Width: 32.500 (inch)
- Overall Height: 76.000 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 19.000 (inch)
- Wall Dimensions: 23.000 (inch)
- Product Weight: 85.0000 (pound)
- Shipping Width: 25.375 (inch)
- Shipping Depth: 25.375 (inch)
- Shipping Height: 79.875 (inch)
- Shipping Weight: 91.0000 (pound)
- Clock Movement: No Movement
- Wood Finish: Aged Auburn
- Levelers: 3
- Total Number of Shelves: 3
- Total Number of Doors: 1
- Master Pack: 1
- Kit Pack: No
- Shipping Carton Count: 1
- Freight Class Code: 125
- Product Unit Measure: EACH
- Product Cube: 27.150 (square foot)
- Shipping Cube: 29.760 (square foot)
- Assembly Required: No
- Can Ship UPS/FedEx: No
- Oversized UPS/FedEx: No
- NMFC Code: 080080
- UPC: 020867115068
- Tariff Code: 9403.60
|Number of Doors
|Number of Shelves
Servers / Buffets / Sideboards
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.