- This bar console complements 693-001 Niagara Bar and features rare, Italian Marble laminated top provides an elegant surface for serving drinks and is removable for easy handling.
- A special feature is a fixed bottle opener, removable catch basket, and towel bar attached to the inside of the cabinet's center door.
- Two wine rack rows hold up to 12 bottles, with additional room below for serving tray storage.
- Finished in distressed Rustic Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Pad-Lock cushioned metal shelf clips increase stability and safety.
- Locking door for added security.
- Hanging stemware rack keeps stemware handy.
- Overall Width: 64.750 (inch)
- Overall Height: 42.000 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 18.250 (inch)
- Product Weight: 204.2009 (pound)
- Shipping Width: 67.250 (inch)
- Shipping Depth: 20.750 (inch)
- Shipping Height: 46.000 (inch)
- Shipping Weight: 246.0000 (pound)
- Clock Movement: Wine & Spirits
- Wood Finish: Rustic Cherry
- Levelers: 4
- Total Number of Shelves: 3
- Total Number of Doors: 4
- Master Pack: 1
- Kit Pack: No
- Shipping Carton Count: 1
- Freight Class Code: 125
- Product Unit Measure: EACH
- Product Cube: 28.720 (square foot)
- Shipping Cube: 37.140 (square foot)
- Assembly Required: No
- Can Ship UPS/FedEx: No
- Oversized UPS/FedEx: No
- NMFC Code: 080080
- UPC: 020867930067
- Tariff Code: 9403.60
- ISTA Test Report: NO REPACK REQUIRED
|Number of Doors
|Number of Shelves
Servers / Buffets / Sideboards
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.