- This back bar with soft, rounded corners can be added to the 693-006 Niagara Console Bar. The back bar can be secured to the console with two metal brackets.
- Four small cubbie drawers at the base of the hutch hold smaller items such as corkscrews and bottle stoppers.
- One adjustable center glass shelf.
- Four adjustable wood shelves with glass inserts, two on either side.
- Features three incandescent lights that illuminate the back bar.
- Finished in distressed Rustic Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Pad-Lock cushioned metal shelf clips increase stability and safety.
- Hanging stemware rack keeps stemware handy.
- Glass mirrored back beautifully showcases your collectibles.
- No-Reach light switch is conveniently located on the back of the cabinet
- Overall Width: 61.000 (inch)
- Overall Height: 44.250 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 12.500 (inch)
- Product Weight: 103.8009 (pound)
- Shipping Width: 63.500 (inch)
- Shipping Depth: 15.375 (inch)
- Shipping Height: 47.250 (inch)
- Shipping Weight: 125.0000 (pound)
- Clock Movement: Wine & Spirits
- Wood Finish: Rustic Cherry
- Total Number of Drawers: 4
- Total Number of Shelves: 7
- Master Pack: 1
- Kit Pack: No
- Shipping Carton Count: 1
- Freight Class Code: 125
- Product Unit Measure: EACH
- Product Cube: 19.520 (square foot)
- Shipping Cube: 26.690 (square foot)
- Assembly Required: No
- Can Ship UPS/FedEx: No
- Oversized UPS/FedEx: No
- NMFC Code: 080080
- UPC: 020867930074
- Tariff Code: 9403.60
- ISTA Test Report: NO REPACK REQUIRED
|Number of Drawers
|Number of Shelves
Servers / Buffets / Sideboards
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.