- This Wine & Bar cabinet has a decorative apron that surrounds the serving area on three sides, and bun feet create a pleasing accent on the base.
- The two drawers feature quality details such as dove-tailed construction and metal drawer guides.
- A center wood wine rack holds up to 14 bottles. Stemware, glasses, spirits, and bartenders' guides can be neatly tucked away on the adjustable shelves.
- Finished in heavily distressed Worn Black on select materials, hardwoods, and veneers.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Locking door for added security.
- Overall Width: 48.000 (inch)
- Overall Height: 41.000 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 17.000 (inch)
- Product Weight: 153.6009 (pound)
- Shipping Width: 51.000 (inch)
- Shipping Depth: 20.000 (inch)
- Shipping Height: 45.500 (inch)
- Shipping Weight: 177.0000 (pound)
- Clock Movement: Wine & Spirits
- Wood Finish: Worn Black (Brown Undertone)
- Levelers: 4
- Total Number of Drawers: 2
- Total Number of Shelves: 2
- Total Number of Doors: 2
- Master Pack: 1
- Kit Pack: No
- Shipping Carton Count: 1
- Freight Class Code: 125
- Product Unit Measure: EACH
- Product Cube: 19.360 (square foot)
- Shipping Cube: 26.850 (square foot)
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Can Ship UPS/FedEx: No
- Oversized UPS/FedEx: No
- NMFC Code: 080080
- UPC: 020867950027
- Tariff Code: 9403.60
|Number of Doors
|Number of Drawers
|Number of Shelves
||Worn Black (Brown Undertone)
Servers / Buffets / Sideboards
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.