- This clever Hide-A-Bar cabinet offers a revolving door that locks for convenient and secure wine & spirits storage and serving area in a small space. This handsome cabinet features reeded columns with acanthus leaf column caps, three raised panels on the front, antique hardware and carved bun feet.
- A drop-down shelf features a laminated surface for mixing and serving drinks.
- The lower drawer stores a double layer of wine bottles, with a capacity of ten bottles.
- A glass mirrored back in the upper compartment enhances your display of stemware.
- Lightly distressed finish in Hampton Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Auto-on Light is a "smart" light switch that turns on automatically when a door is opened, and off when closed.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Hanging stemware rack keeps stemware handy.
- Overall Width: 28.000 (inch)
- Overall Height: 54.250 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 19.750 (inch)
- Product Weight: 127.8009 (pound)
- Shipping Width: 54.625 (inch)
- Shipping Depth: 31.250 (inch)
- Shipping Height: 23.000 (inch)
- Shipping Weight: 154.0000 (pound)
- Clock Movement: Wine & Spirits
- Wood Finish: Hampton Cherry
- Levelers: 4
- Total Number of Drawers: 1
- Total Number of Shelves: 1
- Total Number of Doors: 2
- Master Pack: 1
- Kit Pack: No
- Shipping Carton Count: 1
- Freight Class Code: 125
- Product Unit Measure: EACH
- Product Cube: 17.360 (square foot)
- Shipping Cube: 22.720 (square foot)
- Assembly Required: No
- Can Ship UPS/FedEx: No
- Oversized UPS/FedEx: No
- NMFC Code: 080080
- UPC: 020867950782
- Tariff Code: 9403.60
|Number of Doors
|Number of Drawers
|Number of Shelves
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.