- Weathered gray finish on uniquely characterized, dissimilar select hardwoods and veneers is distressed for an aged appearance and features contrasting metal components finished in charcoal gray.
- Two distinctive, hinged doors with herringbone pattern and elongated metal pull.
- The upper interior of the cabinet includes a glass mirrored back panel and a hanging metal stemware rack that holds up to 18 large wine glasses.
- One large fixed wooden shelf, two fixed lower shelves, and one adjustable wooden shelf.
- One wooden drawer with wooden drawer slides.
- A fixed lower shelf in the base of the cabinet features slats and allows for wine storage.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors. INT0419
- Overall Width: 36.000 (inch)
- Overall Height: 52.000 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 20.000 (inch)
- Product Weight: 147.0000 (pound)
- Shipping Width: 39.000 (inch)
- Shipping Depth: 24.000 (inch)
- Shipping Height: 54.000 (inch)
- Shipping Weight: 169.0000 (pound)
- Clock Movement: Wine & Spirits
- Levelers: 4
- Total Number of Drawers: 1
- Total Number of Shelves: 2
- Total Number of Doors: 2
- Master Pack: 1
- Kit Pack: No
- Shipping Carton Count: 1
- Freight Class Code: 125
- Product Unit Measure: EACH
- Product Cube: 21.660 (square foot)
- Shipping Cube: 29.250 (square foot)
- Assembly Required: No
- Can Ship UPS/FedEx: No
- Oversized UPS/FedEx: No
- NMFC Code: 080080
- UPC: 020867114610
- Tariff Code: 9403.60
|Number of Doors
|Number of Drawers
|Number of Shelves
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.