- Aged Gray finish on select hardwoods and veneers with light distressing.
- This portable, Hide-a-Bar cabinet is finished on all sides and features substantial faceted door panels with large bar pulls finished in charcoal gray.
- Four casters allow the cabinet to be easily moved and placed against a wall or in an open setting to be accessed from all sides.
- 180 degree door hinges allow doors to open wide for easy serving.
- The top opens up and slides to the left, expanding to 75.5" and providing increased space for entertaining.
- An accessory drawer for ample utensil storage features quality dovetail construction with smooth running metal slides.
- Two adjustable stemware racks can store up to 18 large wine glasses. They also act as a shelf for extra storage.
- Four adjustable shelves store up to 20 bottles of wine. Each shelf is reversible so that it can be used for alternate / flat storage.
- Pad-Lock metal shelf clips lock the shelves into place. Continuous holes are included for maximum shelf adjustment.
- Locking doors for added security. INT1019
- Overall Width: 37.750 (inch)
- Overall Height: 41.500 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 23.250 (inch)
- Product Weight: 185.0999 (pound)
- Shipping Width: 41.000 (inch)
- Shipping Depth: 26.000 (inch)
- Shipping Height: 46.000 (inch)
- Shipping Weight: 224.0999 (pound)
- Clock Movement: Wine & Spirits
- Wood Finish: Aged Grey
- Casters: 4
- Total Number of Drawers: 1
- Total Number of Shelves: 6
- Total Number of Doors: 2
- Master Pack: 1
- Kit Pack: No
- Shipping Carton Count: 1
- Freight Class Code: 125
- Product Unit Measure: EACH
- Product Cube: 21.070 (square foot)
- Shipping Cube: 28.370 (square foot)
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Can Ship UPS/FedEx: No
- Oversized UPS/FedEx: No
- NMFC Code: 080080
- UPC: 020867127702
- Tariff Code: 9403.60
|Number of Doors
|Number of Drawers
|Number of Shelves
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.