- This handsome swivel bar stool matches the 693-001 Niagara bar and offers elaborately carved details on the seatback, arms, and legs.
- The black faux leather cushioned seat features metal support springs and antique brass-tone footrest.
- The weight capacity is 300 lbs.
- Non-return swivel and furniture glides on all four legs.
- Some assembly is required.
- Finished in distressed Rustic Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Overall Width: 26.000 (inch)
- Overall Height: 46.000 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 25.750 (inch)
- Seat Depth: 19.000 (inch)
- Seat Width: 19.000 (inch)
- Seat Height: 30.500 (inch)
- Arm Height: 38.000 (inch)
- Product Weight: 19.9009 (pound)
- Shipping Width: 37.500 (inch)
- Shipping Depth: 28.000 (inch)
- Shipping Height: 26.500 (inch)
- Shipping Weight: 52.0000 (pound)
- Clock Movement: No Movement
- Wood Finish: Rustic Cherry
- Master Pack: 1
- Kit Pack: No
- Shipping Carton Count: 1
- Freight Class Code: 200
- Product Unit Measure: EACH
- Product Cube: 17.820 (square foot)
- Shipping Cube: 16.100 (square foot)
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Can Ship UPS/FedEx: No
- Oversized UPS/FedEx: No
- NMFC Code: 079255-1
- UPC: 020867970018
- Tariff Code: 9401.69
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.