- Finished in distressed Rustic Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This hexagon-shaped Pub & Game Table has a durable clear coat for wear protection.
- Accommodates six people and features six full-extension drawers. Each drawer holds beverages and snacks and includes a removable sandstone drink coaster to absorb moisture.
- The reversible/removable top features cherry veneers in a sunburst pattern on the dining surface side and a fabric poker-playing surface on the other. Remove the top to reveal a Texas Hold 'Em surface.
- The base features reeded columns with turned top and bottom caps and a decorative carved foot at the base of each. Six framed panels feature cherry veneers which complement the tabletop.
- A hinged door offers access to convenient storage in the base for accessories. The storage area includes a fixed shelf and bottom shelf.
- Adjustable floor levelers to keep the table level on uneven and carpeted surfaces.
- FREE GAME ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: A set of 500 high-quality poker chips (five colors) and two decks of playing cards are included in a convenient storage case.
- Simple assembly is required.
- Overall Width: 50.000 (inch)
- Overall Height: 30.000 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 57.750 (inch)
- Seat Height: 25.250 (inch)
- Product Weight: 186.7009 (pound)
- Shipping Weight: 225.0000 (pound)
- Clock Movement: Wine & Spirits
- Wood Finish: Rustic Cherry
- Levelers: 4
- Total Number of Drawers: 6
- Total Number of Shelves: 1
- Total Number of Doors: 2
- Master Pack: 1
- Kit Pack: Yes
- Shipping Carton Count: 3
- Freight Class Code: 125
- Product Unit Measure: EACH
- Product Cube: 50.130 (square foot)
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Can Ship UPS/FedEx: No
- Oversized UPS/FedEx: No
- NMFC Code: 080080
- UPC: 020867990139
- Tariff Code: 9403.60
|Number of Doors
|Number of Drawers
|Number of Shelves
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.