- Two-toned finish includes high-gloss black finish and a high-gloss walnut finished top and base on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Beautiful high-gloss memorial cremation urns featuring a striking metallic gold imprinted cross and border on the front. The area beneath the cross allows for the personalization of memorial information.
- The Faith Series urns were designed to allow for a beautiful display in columbaria niches.
- This bottom-loading urn has a capacity of 300 cubic inches to accept most temporary standard plastic containers, including the new tapered containers, or the Howard Miller 800-135 Bronze Urn Insert.
- Includes a mail-in card for a free engraved personalization plate.
- Full felt on the bottom of the urns.
- Shipping Width: 11.900 (inch)
- Shipping Depth: 14.100 (inch)
- Shipping Height: 10.200 (inch)
- Shipping Weight: 7.5000 (pound)
- Clock Movement: No Movement
- Master Pack: 4
- Kit Pack: No
- Shipping Carton Count: 1
- Freight Class Code: 85
- Product Unit Measure: EACH
- Shipping Cube: .990 (square foot)
- Assembly Required: No
- Can Ship UPS/FedEx: Yes
- Oversized UPS/FedEx: No
- NMFC Code: 078790
- UPC: 020867115280
- Tariff Code: 4420.90
- Overall Width: 9.000 (inch)
- Overall Height: 11.000 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 6.750 (inch)
- Product Weight: 6.0000 (pound)
- Product Cube: .380 (square foot)
- ISTA Test Report: NO REPACK REQUIRED
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.