- Elegant high-gloss Rosewood finished seamless memorial urn with gently curved sides.
- This urn has a 3" diameter port on the bottom for filling with cremains.
- The port opening is secured with a brass-finished threaded metal disc and is easily opened and sealed by hand.
- The internal capacity is 210 cubic inches.
- Full felt on the bottom.
- Includes a mail-in card for a free engraved personalization plate.
- Shipping Width: 11.900 (inch)
- Shipping Depth: 12.200 (inch)
- Shipping Height: 9.700 (inch)
- Shipping Weight: 5.6500 (pound)
- Clock Movement: No Movement
- Wood Finish: Rosewood
- Master Pack: 4
- Kit Pack: No
- Shipping Carton Count: 1
- Freight Class Code: 85
- Product Unit Measure: EACH
- Shipping Cube: .810 (square foot)
- Assembly Required: No
- Can Ship UPS/FedEx: Yes
- Oversized UPS/FedEx: No
- NMFC Code: 078790
- UPC: 020867115310
- Tariff Code: 4420.90
- Overall Width: 8.750 (inch)
- Overall Height: 6.000 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 8.750 (inch)
- Product Weight: 5.0000 (pound)
- Product Cube: .260 (square foot)
- ISTA Test Report: NO REPACK REQUIRED
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.