- Satin Rosewood finish.
- These memorial chests feature a satin finish on solid hardwoods and veneers with a velvet lined interior and brass hinges.
- The lock includes a brass finished key with decorative tassel.
- The chests have a capacity of 275 cubic inches to accept most temporary plastic containers or the Howard Miller 800-135 Bronze Urn Insert.
- Includes a mail-in card for a free engraved personalization plate.
- Overall Width: 10.000 (inch)
- Overall Height: 6.250 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 8.250 (inch)
- Product Weight: 3.7000 (pound)
- Shipping Width: 12.600 (inch)
- Shipping Depth: 11.400 (inch)
- Shipping Height: 10.300 (inch)
- Shipping Weight: 4.4000 (pound)
- Clock Movement: No Movement
- Master Pack: 4
- Kit Pack: No
- Shipping Carton Count: 1
- Freight Class Code: 85
- Product Unit Measure: EACH
- Product Cube: .290 (square foot)
- Shipping Cube: .850 (square foot)
- Assembly Required: No
- Can Ship UPS/FedEx: Yes
- Oversized UPS/FedEx: No
- NMFC Code: 078790
- UPC: 020867159253
- Tariff Code: 4420.90
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.