- Multiple finish options.
- Quality furniture construction with select hardwoods and veneers.
- Adjustable shelves with metal shelf clips.
- Soft-close doors. Choice of door style and hardware option.
- Drawers with metal drawer glides. Choice of drawer style and hardware option if applicable.
- Bottle shelf storage compartment includes two shelves attached to the inside of the door for bottle storage, an adjustable shelf, and a bottle cap opener attached to the inside of the cabinet. The door locks to secure your spirits.
- Wine storage compartment includes a wine rack for up to 18 bottles and a hanging stemware rack. The door locks to secure your spirits.
- Floor levelers under each corner level cabinet on any surface.
- Made in the USA.
- Overall Width: 63.250 (inch)
- Overall Height: 41.250 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 17.500 (inch)
- Product Weight: 201.0000 (pound)
- Shipping Width: 67.000 (inch)
- Shipping Depth: 23.500 (inch)
- Shipping Height: 44.500 (inch)
- Shipping Weight: 218.9999 (pound)
- Levelers: 4
- Total Number of Drawers: 3
- Total Number of Shelves: 1
- Total Number of Doors: 3
- Master Pack: 1
- Kit Pack: No
- Shipping Carton Count: 1
- Freight Class Code: 125
- Product Unit Measure: EACH
- Product Cube: 26.420 (square foot)
- Shipping Cube: 40.540 (square foot)
- Assembly Required: No
- Can Ship UPS/FedEx: No
- Oversized UPS/FedEx: Yes
- NMFC Code: 080080
- UPC: 020867128181
|Number of Doors
|Number of Drawers
|Number of Shelves
Servers / Buffets / Sideboards
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.