- 1. This outstanding 100 solid wood Collection features Parota wood tops a species native to Mexico and South America.Mango wood on the rest of the casepiece.
- 2. Featuring quality hand crafted construction features like butterfly joinery finger joint and groove joints and steel brackets inserted at the bottom of the top to ensure long lasting service and beauty.
- 3. Clear lacquer coating allows the natural character and beauty of the wood grain show through on the tops.
- 4. Mortise and tenon case construction on all pieces.
- 5. Middle doors slide side to side to reveal shelf storage. Back panel behind doors include drilled holes to organize cables of electronics. Side doors open for extra storage.
- 6. TV stand size options include 60" 70" and 80" wide.
- 7. Shelves behind middle doors are fixed. Shelves behind side doors are removable.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.