1. Solid pine construction doors feature solid poplar wood.
2. Six step multi color distressed nitrocellulose finish on hand brushed wood.
3. Mortise and tenon joinery on solid wood frame.
4. Magnet catches on doors.
5. Iron pulls with rush finish.
6. Iron mesh features high quality oven treated paint.
7. May be used as Buffet or Console features a fixed shelf all across.
1. Solid pine is a great value. Poplar wood is used on doors to add strength and stability.
2. Six step finish protects the wood and your clothes. Our finish wont bleed or fade.
3. Mortise and tenon joints are among the strongest joints in woodworking. Each piece is handassembled to ensure its integrity and stability.
4. Strong catches to keep doors in place.
5. Beautiful unique pulls add to our hand crafted artisan look.
6. Oven treated pain on iron wont chip or peel.
7. Versatile piece will enhance any room adding functionality and storage space.
- Solid pine construction doors feature solid poplar wood Six step multicolor distressed finish on hand brushed wood Mortise and tenon joinery on solid wood frame Magnet catches on doors Iron pulls with rust finish Iron mesh features high quality oven treated paint May be used as Buffet or Console features a fixed shelf all across
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.